Monday, March 24, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever

So those shop reviews I promised...yeah, they'll come eventually. I've been to three shops so far, and each one has been wonderful in its own way. All three were very unique, and I have pictures of everything I bought. I haven't had a chance to upload them yet, and I want to be able to give each review the time it deserves, so they'll come as soon as I get a chance. I'll hopefully be going to at least three more shops (one or more for every place I visit!) before Round 2 of college visits are over.

I can't wait to upload the pictures. I scored big time on the free yarn because I did really well on the SAT (and I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE IT EVER AGAIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!), so my parents were more than happy to buy me all sorts of fun stuff.

I don't remember whether I mentioned the possiblity of starting my own handpainted yarn line or not, but I haven't bought the dye or base yarn yet...I'm not sure why. I could use a little bit of convincing (help would be welcome!). Any ideas as to where I could sell the yarn aside from my etsy shop would be really helpful, too.

Anyway, I have to be up at the crack of 8:30 for college visit #3 tomorrow, so I'll be leaving you for the evening.

Good night my yarny comrades!

No comments: