Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365 1/3/09

This picture is kind of a cop-out. All it is is a slightly blurred (lighting was bad, and I don't have a tripod) photo of my physics homework and some of the knitting I've done today. On the left is my basic sock with a short row heel using Yarn Zombie DK weight yarn in the colorway Highway 9, which I looooooooooooooooove, and a teeny tiny sweater called Cheers made in a random sample of yarn from a dyer, but I don't recall which one. Technically it's supposed to be a Christmas ornament, but I don't celebrate Christmas, so it's just a tiny sweater. It'd be neat if I could find a way to use them as swatches. It'd be wayyyy more fun than knitting rectangles every time I wanted to figure out gauge...not that I ever knit a whole swatch (except when I'm making an actual sweater).

No comments: