Friday, January 9, 2009

My grandpa died this morning. After about three years of terrible sickness that transformed him from the 78-year-old man who beat 35-year-olds at tennis into someone who could not walk, could not swallow, and could not leave his bed, he is finally not suffering any more. I love him with all my heart, and right now I'm just too sad to be thinking about Project 365, which will return as soon as everything has settled down.

I intended to write more, but I don't know if I really have much to say right now. Thanks, everyone, for reading, and I'll be back with more pictures soon.

4 comments:

Andi Stern said...

I'm sorry to hear that (annaline from Plurk) (hugs)

Ann-Marie MacKay said...

So sorry to hear that.
My Grandfather just passed away on Dec 26th.
*hugs*

Sheila said...

I very sorry to hear your grandfather died. (hugs)

jeanius said...

hugs hun! I hope you feel comforted!