Friday, January 9, 2009

My grandpa died this morning. After about three years of terrible sickness that transformed him from the 78-year-old man who beat 35-year-olds at tennis into someone who could not walk, could not swallow, and could not leave his bed, he is finally not suffering any more. I love him with all my heart, and right now I'm just too sad to be thinking about Project 365, which will return as soon as everything has settled down.

I intended to write more, but I don't know if I really have much to say right now. Thanks, everyone, for reading, and I'll be back with more pictures soon.


Andi said...

I'm sorry to hear that (annaline from Plurk) (hugs)

Ann-Marie said...

So sorry to hear that.
My Grandfather just passed away on Dec 26th.

Sheila said...

I very sorry to hear your grandfather died. (hugs)

jeanius said...

hugs hun! I hope you feel comforted!