Thursday, April 10, 2008

So it seems I have been tagged.

This is My Brain on Crochet has tagged me in AJknitz's power-of-7 taggy game-like thing.


So...7 weird/something else that I forgot....things about MEEEEE!

1. I have two violas. One is too big for me (it's my old one), and her name (yes, her) is Charlie. The other is the smaller one I got when I realized that Charlie was too big, and his name is Lucius and I looove him. I should probably sell the old one (yarn money???), but it was the first instrument that was my very own, and I'm really attached to it.
2. I am never taking the SATs ever again!
3. My glasses fall down my face all the time, but I still haven't gotten around to getting them fixed.
4. I have about 300 vocab cards in front of me, and I should be studying them.
5. I do, however, know that "egregious" means "conspicuously bad or offensive."
6. I love show tunes.
7. I enjoy speaking lolcat whenever it is appropriate.
,

1 comment:

The Mzungu said...

yay for no more SATs and cheap violas! :)